Our focused HR training aims to both motivate your employees who will appreciate your investment in them and prevent many typical workforce problems arising.
We can provide training to your Board directors, HR managers, senior managers, line managers or to your staff as a whole. Our training takes the form of online easy to access and use training programs as well as the more traditional on site training sessions.
Our online training sessions are at a fixed price per person per session and include:
- Equality and Diversity
- Social Media Awareness
- Health and Safety Courses (to include courses on fire prevention and procedures, risk assessment, manual handling, Display Screen Equipment (DSE), dealing with violence and aggression, driving at work, personal safety)
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Manager’s Guidance (to include courses on dealing with grievances, managing disciplinary matters, performance capability, sickness absence, flexible working, stress in the workplace, managing contractors)
Our on-site training packages include:
- Equal Opportunities – ensure that your company minimises the risk of discrimination claims by training your staff in the importance of equality.
- Pension Auto-Enrolment - what should you be doing and what are the consequences of not complying in time.
- Employment Law Update – get updated with the last six to 12 months developments in employment law.
- Disciplinary Issues and Dismissals – be alert to the importance of taking disciplinary action when needed and the consequences of getting it wrong.
- Carrying out a Successful Redundancy Programme – be guided in how to follow a redundancy process whilst minimising the stress to those involved and the risk of a claim.
- Conducting Grievance Hearings – what should you do when faced with a grievance from a member of staff and how not to turn a small grievance into a big problem for the business.
- Managing Poor Performance – avoid costly mistakes by leaving matters until it is too late. We will guide you through how to follow a sensible and fair performance plan.
- HR for Small Businesses – what you need to know about employment law to help you run your business.
If you are interested in any of our training packages, please download our brochure ».